Monday, September 15, 2008

What Were You Thinking?

That wasn't funny. It wasn't funny at all. I still can't get over you doing that. I was having a great night, having out with friends and just being myself and you had to go an ruin it. Well, you almost ruined it. I'm thankful Shay was there to block out your antics. I'm still mad, though. I really can't believe you would do something like that. And after Roald was nice enough to drive us all home. And from where? YOUR PARTY.

I hope you had a great night and are satisfied.

This is also your fault too. I know you think it's hilarious, that it's funny, but it isn't. You're probably sitting together now, laughing over it. That was so rude of you to do that in front of everyone. As if your antics at the party weren't enough. I know what you were trying to do. Haven't you learned that I'm not interested in your little friend? I'm not interested in you either, for that matter. I need someone mature and who respects me for who I am. I might be just your average girl but I have needs too and your little friend can't and won't do that.But that's okay because I found someone who can.

That doesn't mean you have to ruin the entire night. Why are you hating on me and disrupting the peace? In fact, you should be thanking me. Out of the goodness of my heart I realized what was going on and gave you your space. Both of you. Not that I wanted you, but I was considerate. I left you alone. Isn't that what you want? Like I said, you should be thanking me. All of us for that matter. Roald, Shay, JJ...we all gave you your space. There were others too, like Abbey and Jo, but they got smart a long time ago and ditched you.

I can see why.

Are you upset that Roald was there too? That you had to share the candlelight and cake? He had is specially made, you know. I think you can at least appreciate that and not get all mad that he had to share the day because he was flying out the next day for the weekend and wouldn't be there for his. Stop being selfish and start considering we have feelings too.

I guess you can't because you were so obvious. Both of you. First at the party where you were all over each other and practically ignored everyone else. Go get a room. You obviously thought that was funny though because you kept it up on the way home. I can't believe that you would do something like that one the way home. And in Roald's brand new Nissan! Not only do you practically get undressed and get all over each other again, but you force us out of our spots too. You're lucky Shay was too much of a gentleman to say anything or that Roals didn't kick you out or that JJ didn't complain. Next time I think they should.

Not that I intend to ride in the same car as you. Thanks again though for ruining what could have been a good evening.

Just keep that in mind next time you're in a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment