Sunday, September 7, 2008

Starting fresh

So some jerk hacked my account and pretended to be someone else to get me in trouble. I don't know what that's about or anything about it but I know who you are that did that and it isn't funny. You should be helping me and my boyfriend to spread peace and love and not being childish. But I know you can't help it because you are a mean spirited person. If you want to be like that, fine. I know you think you're funny but go back to your cookie jar and leave us alone. Unless you start listening to J. Lennon and make him proud and start rebuilding the world so that it's full of happiness and pink clouds and bunnies and peace. End world hunger and stop hogging your cookies. I went to the candy store and shared what I got. I even shared what I already had. You should stop being selfish and do the same. In your arrogant self-righteousness and bad attitude you slowly take away what the rest of us are trying so hard to work for. You broke into the fairy circle of love and peace with your so-called jokes and tried to break up the group. Maybe those cookies are too tart for you.

I've already told you we don't need any of that. I've told both of you. All of you because I know you had help. But I'm a forgiving person and I'm cleaning things up here and getting a fresh start with my boyfriend and fixing up my account so you can't do anything to it again. Because I know it was you. But I'm moving on and getting my account together and getting a fresh start. I made new friends and slowly getting stuff back. They appreciate me for who I am just like my boyfriend does. He puts pictures of me on his website to prove it. Together me and Shay and my friends are going to make the world a better place.

Starting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment