
Wow. I just really love this image so much. Peace is so important and it is so important to remember that we have to all work towards this. We have to work together for karma and it doesn't help if everyone is running around trying to shoot at each other.
It is a lot like the people I work with. We are all trying to put on a good performance but some people like to try and cause trouble. You know who you are. But I'm trying not to pay attention or let it bother me because I know I am better than that. I am putting a flower in the gun that is your bad attitudes and I'm going to rise above what you are trying to do. Today I am putting on a happy face. :)
I hope we all can remember to give peace a chance like J. Lennon says and that shooting and war only hurt a lot of people. Just like trying to mess up people's happiness and ruin their days. But if we work together for a revolution then we can forget about guns and wars and live in peace with each other. Please join in the new revolution for a better tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment